domingo, 6 de noviembre de 2011

Another Kerouac

Endless possibilities
Driving a road I do not know if I will remember
Routes, detours and pit stops
Take my own flesh under the burning sun of new memories to remember
Yet they are tanning my skin with bliss and pain


Carrying many chances to fail
To encounter
To discover
To embody future
Or to make a U turn and take my past again
Taking the chance to live and discover infinite…

Riding a vehicle I discovered named as conviction
Listening to the stations on a radio that some people call confidence
Distracted from the ephemeral everyday pains and sorrows
And feeling the gentle breeze of freedom on the road
Although sometimes I need to take myself and lift it from gravel…

I am not lonely
I am alone at last, facing myself driving to a place I do not know
I am being another Kerouac

Trying to find a glorious and safe way home

Wherever home might be.

No hay comentarios: